Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not given credit where credit is due...
In that case he can go to the Host. They usually give 24 hours to remove it or they'll suspend service. That's a fairly serious thing since the longer it's out there, the more copies are made and the more the original is devalued.
That said, it happens all the time look at the amounted of pirated music floating around.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Resolved.

Latest response -

Hiya: Of course we can put a photo credit up there... I'm honestly more concerned that we are using images without permission, which is against our policy. Do you mind passing my info on to Mr. Hostetter so that I can make sure we have permission to use it? brian@jfgriffin.com. For the time being, I'll put a photo credit up there and await contact from Mr. Hostetter. Again, I thank you for bringing this to my attention. -- Brian Miksic, Director of Technology, JF Griffin Media
Thanks given by:
[Image: 5ec1a310ffcd506948913d5ab867067b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well done Brandon

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
good job Brandon!
Thanks given by:
Awesome job Brandon.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Kudos B. Econo deserves to get credit for his talents.

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
Good Job Brandon....!
Brings up a good question though.... How many of these types of things are out there that don't get caught though?
Thanks given by:
The real thanks goes to SWB for bringing it to my attention!
Thanks given by:
Awesome job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: