Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Marines..
Are now standing guard at the Pearly Gates...

Thanks given by:
Seriously messed up. Clearly an act of terrorism
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
The time to allow us to carry weapons on installations is now. These criminals/wannabe terrorists exploit the fact that we can't protect ourselves. We hold security clearances and protect information that can cause exceptionally grave danger to national security but we can't be trusted to defend ourselves? Complete and utter garbage that we have to lose service members at home because bureaucrats can't lift a finger.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2015, 06:55 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: The time to allow us to carry weapons on installations is now. These criminals/wannabe terrorists exploit the fact that we can't protect ourselves. We hold security clearances and protect information that can cause exceptionally grave danger to national security but we can't be trusted to defend ourselves? Complete and utter garbage that we have to lose service members at home because bureaucrats can't lift a finger.

AGREE
Thanks given by:
Thoughts and prayers sent. Military should be armed at all times...period
Thanks given by:
It's such a shame! Prayers are with the lost ones families!
Owner - Cash's Custom Calls
http://www.facebook.com/CashsCustomCalls
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2015, 06:55 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: The time to allow us to carry weapons on installations is now. These criminals/wannabe terrorists exploit the fact that we can't protect ourselves. We hold security clearances and protect information that can cause exceptionally grave danger to national security but we can't be trusted to defend ourselves? Complete and utter garbage that we have to lose service members at home because bureaucrats can't lift a finger.

I expect they'll allow it eventually but only after a few more get killed. I've never understood the no weapons position anyway.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
I just read an article on FB about this. One thing they said that makes sense is....you have a bunch of young kids full of testosterone and trained to kill in high stress situations with leadership that is tough on them. That it could lead to problems. One thought is to have senior leadership armed. Of course it is a mess. Why do the powers that be trust me with a gun on a deployment but not on my home base

Soldiers should be able to carry on bases here in the states
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
I think a reasonable solution would be that you would be allowed to carry after achieving a certain rank and after completing proper training.

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by: