Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth the Read
Rescind the Bear Tag.........

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/outdoors/b...60610.html
Sent from Delaware....
Thanks given by:
Any chance of seein the tag rescinded when the DIGF Realizes how much money they will lose when they count the total number of hunting licenses purchased?
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
They're not losing a penny. Our big game stays the same price. So they'll sell just as many. How many people only hunt bear? The added sales of bear tags is just more icing on the cake in the screw the hunter celebration party.
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2015, 01:49 AM)BiggBirdd Wrote: They're not losing a penny. Our big game stays the same price. So they'll sell just as many. How many people only hunt bear? The added sales of bear tags is just more icing on the cake in the screw the hunter celebration party.

Yeah...That

But...they are conducting a study.

Defination of study:
Placing an item on permanent ignore assuming it will be forgotten.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Like BB, it's a financial windfall for them. I scorched their ears about not listening to public input when I posted my deer study comments. I'm sure they've heard from a lot more then just me.
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2015, 07:48 AM)Deadeye Wrote: Like BB, it's a financial windfall for them. I scorched their ears about not listening to public input when I posted my deer study comments. I'm sure they've heard from a lot more then just me.

I did too Robin but you seem to have a particularly heavy amount of clout. Give em hell.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2015, 07:53 AM)peternap Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:48 AM)Deadeye Wrote: Like BB, it's a financial windfall for them. I scorched their ears about not listening to public input when I posted my deer study comments. I'm sure they've heard from a lot more then just me.

I did too Robin but you seem to have a particularly heavy amount of clout. Give em hell.

I don't know about that! Here's a reminder....

Voting in favor were Leon Boyd of Vansant; Clayton Spruill, Virginia Beach; Ben Davenport, Chatham; Wakins Abbitt Jr., Appomattox and Mark Winkler, Fairfax Station.

Against it were Gary Gray, Bowling Green; Bill Bolling, Mechanicsville; Charles Cunningham, Fairfax and Leon Turner, Fincastle. Absent were David Bernhardt, Arlington and Hugh Palmer, Highland Springs.
Thanks given by:
4 absent? WTH do they pay them for then?
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2015, 03:27 PM)BiggBirdd Wrote: 4 absent? WTH do they pay them for then?
When you figure that out let us know.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2015, 03:27 PM)BiggBirdd Wrote: 4 absent? WTH do they pay them for then?

Only two absent, Barnhardt and Palmer,but that's two too many for a crucial meeting such as this.

Absent were David Bernhardt, Arlington and Hugh Palmer, Highland Springs.
Thanks given by: