Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rally at the Capitol today
There's a save our heritage rally at the bell tower today. 
No it doesn't have anything to do with how our forefathers roadhunted In pickups or trespassed...this is a little more important.
Put on by the Virginia Flaggers

Rally is at three if your in the area. It's going to rain which makes it. ..A Glock Day.  rolling

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Got here a couple of hours early to miss the rush. Already people riding around with confederate flags.
Quiet on the square though.
[Image: buflgZQ.jpg]

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Will have to make it down for lobby day next year, never been there.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Good turnout. I only took 2 cameras and had them locked down on the speakers. Then a handful of antis across the street started preaching. I got some with the cell phone, then

Thanks given by:
That is interesting...
Thanks given by:
I recognize that building in the background
Thanks given by:
I thought that was the starting lineup for the Denver Nuggets at first glance rolling
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2015, 09:31 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: I thought that was the starting lineup for the Denver Nuggets at first glance rolling

U ain't lying. Those boys look like a pro football teams offensive line
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2015, 07:10 PM)Captainbeer Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 09:31 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: I thought that was the starting lineup for the Denver Nuggets at first glance rolling

U ain't lying.  Those boys look like a pro football teams offensive line

You should have seen the rally. Bikers seem to have a special attachment to the flag.
Pretty near 3/4 carrying, a big part OCing.

Thanks given by:
Any pics or video from the rally that you can post up for us to see? Any fights break out?
Thanks given by: