Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rally at the Capitol today
Yeah, a little over 700 pictures and an hour and a half of 4k video. I'll get some up soon. Damn 4k takes forever to transcode. I've been at it since 5:00 yesterday.
No fights. It was a pretty enjoyable bunch by my standards.
Had 3 antis sneaking around...all three white, a few blacks that were supporters.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2015, 07:46 PM)Captainbeer Wrote: Any pics or video from the rally that you can post up for us to see?    Any fights break out?

Here's a test clip I put up to check colors and sound. It has pieces of speeches in it.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2015, 03:04 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Will have to make it down for lobby day next year, never been there.

From what I've heard, the participation both of the public and the legislators dwindle each year.
Thanks given by:
We saw the rally at Mission BBQ and stopped in to grab some lunch after running errands but they were gone when we got there but had returned just as we were leaving.

as for the denver nuggets:

Near the end of the event, a group of African-American men known as “Future World of Israel” gathered along Ninth Street, and several began to loudly preach in apparent competition with the Virginia Flaggers.

“We just stand up for the Bible, but that flag does represent slavery,” said Tawab Ben Israel, a group leader. “And why we’re here today is because of what that particular flag represents to our people — just like the American flag. It would be no different if the American flag was out there.”
Thanks given by:
These guys are a lost tribe of Israel? Did they get lost leaving the desert?
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2015, 01:05 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: These guys are a lost tribe of Israel? Did they get lost leaving the desert?

Nixed, fixed the quote to highlight what i wanted to point out
Thanks given by:
Yes now I see that they hold either flag in low regard. Maybe they shall like to find a place that allows them the opportunity that they have here.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Great video clips! Thanks Peter.
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2015, 03:32 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Yes now I see that they hold either flag in low regard. Maybe they shall like to find a place that allows them the opportunity that they have here.

Those dumb bastards can get the hell outta here!
We don't want their welfare receiving asses anyway. Pieces of shiz!! That right there burns me up.
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2015, 07:46 PM)Captainbeer Wrote: Any pics or video from the rally that you can post up for us to see?    Any fights break out?

I finished the trailer. It shows a little more.

Thanks given by: