Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you never know what you'll find
My wife rearranged and cleaned the library today. Lots of stuff I flat forgot I had. I found my antique split bamboo fly rod, three old top break 32 S&W pistols, a Wyoming knife still in the box, my LL Beans sportsman's briefcase, dozens of assorted cables and I haven't even looked hard at everything yet. Like Christmas.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
That is crazy.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2015, 08:24 PM)Thummy Wrote: That is crazy.

I'm a packrat. If you live somewhere for nearly 40 years stuff accumiliates. You should see the shop.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Peter, wonder what other goodies you have squirreled away? Lol

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2015, 09:34 PM)archerychic Wrote: Peter, wonder what other goodies you have squirreled away? Lol

Who knows when I go to my reward, somebody will get some surprises. I put a couple of hidden spots in the house when I built it. Got a bunch of things in them. Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Oh I am a pack rat too. I have managed to clear some of it out though. I can only imagine if I had the space you did how bad it would be.

Hopefully someone can find those hidden spots if need be.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
don't let this be your story... http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html
Thanks given by: