Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knife trade
I got into a trading match a little while ago. The fellow wanted a neck knife I made years ago.
I got one of the modded paint ball guns the police are using for riot control, a shoulder rig for it, a supply of pepper balls and the glass impact balls.
Got plans for it this fall.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Must've been a awesome knife for all that!
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2015, 04:16 PM)skimerhorn Wrote: Must've been a awesome knife for all that!

Yes and no. No ivory or damascus but I used one of the super steels that required a cold air quench, then a cryo dip in liquid nitrogen. Micarta scales and I hand pressed the kydex sheath. The thing holds an edge forever but is a mother to sharpen if you let it get dull.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a lot of work went into it, but I believe you came out to the good?
Thanks given by:
That paintball gun sounds awesome! Can you slap up some pics of it please, Don?
Thanks given by:
Yep. I'll do it in a little. 
I'm going to play with it when I get a chance today. I've read about the pepper balls and the glass, which are pretty much big marbles...just never tried one.

I carry my taser everywhere, usually concealed but it's limited even with the EP cartridges, when someone has heavy clothes on.

Thanks given by:
(07-24-2015, 05:25 AM)Captainbeer Wrote: That paintball gun sounds awesome!  Can you slap up some pics of it please, Don?

The first picture is the gun with the magazine detached, the second size comparison with my taser
[Image: p123plP.jpg]

[Image: DQPNU6R.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I found empty fill them yourself balls on Amazon

Thanks given by:
(07-24-2015, 10:46 AM)peternap Wrote: I found empty fill them yourself balls on Amazon

my brother has been growing Ghost and Scorpion peppers Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2015, 12:31 PM)67gt390fb Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 10:46 AM)peternap Wrote: I found empty fill them yourself balls on Amazon

my brother has been growing Ghost and Scorpion peppers Big Grin

I have a lot of buck lure I can't use hunting anymore.

Thanks given by: