Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knife trade
(07-24-2015, 01:08 PM)peternap Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 12:31 PM)67gt390fb Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 10:46 AM)peternap Wrote: I found empty fill them yourself balls on Amazon

my brother has been growing Ghost and Scorpion peppers Big Grin

I have a lot of buck lure I can't use hunting anymore.

mix the two rolling
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2015, 01:09 PM)67gt390fb Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 01:08 PM)peternap Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 12:31 PM)67gt390fb Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 10:46 AM)peternap Wrote: I found empty fill them yourself balls on Amazon

my brother has been growing Ghost and Scorpion peppers Big Grin

I have a lot of buck lure I can't use hunting anymore.

mix the two rolling

Not a bad idea.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Sweet looking gun!! Wouldn't shooting a glass marble at somebody hurt real bad??
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2015, 05:20 PM)Captainbeer Wrote: Sweet looking gun!!   Wouldn't shooting a glass marble at somebody hurt real bad??

That's the idea. Less than lethal, but close.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Might wanna talk to USER about unleashing a myriad of solid glass projectiles or a homegrown pepper mixture at a person... might be fun, but .... would be with much interest to read the findings when the judge reads the self defense defense.... but your honor..
I'm just sayin...LOL POINT THAT thing at me and there will be a bit more than a glass marble or a bit of pepper juice returned...
Fingers aren't threatening.... guns that are guns are....
Thanks given by:
Might want to mind your own business.

Thanks given by:
Easy there old man.... lol
Thanks given by:
Why is that Alex.

Thanks given by:
cause for someone that often states he doesn't see nor care about what I post... your quick to reply without replying... LOL ... so a open post IS everyones business not only mine... so I may reply as I wish... Been a long time Don.. I hope you and your family are doing well, send you and yours my best.... Cheers...
Thanks given by:
I took you off ignore to look at your plywood furniture.
For someone that's said your gone more than once, you gave up the right to post as you wish on my threads.
Go brag on your Web catching invention.

Thanks given by: