Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knife trade
thanks Don... it's nice to see that your self worth is still at the level it always has been.
I've actually never had you on ignore cause I love to read the spew, its pretty addicting just like the soaps.. but seeing as I don't watch that crap.. reading your stuff fits the bill pretty well.
And yup... I'm still hear just like you are.
I'ved been deemed worthy...  rolling
Thanks given by:
Yeah...me too. I especially liked the comments made about you.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Its all good Don. Thanks for the chat.. Perhaps you can send me the comments that you refer too that are open and not in your "secret group" and I just might take them to heart, but... I fear they aren't either available or taken from a good source. Have a good, rest of the weekend, and I hope you enjoy your dinner! Cool  Grilled Salmon here...  Cheers Buddy... and sorry Brandon for you having to stop enjoying your weekend cause Don didn't like my initial reply..
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2015, 04:16 PM)skimerhorn Wrote: Must've been a awesome knife for all that!

Now that we're done with that, this is one I didn't trade. I used to do a weekly piece on the new things out of the forge.
Three steel mix damascus, edge hardned, Japanese grind, buffalo horn, preban elephant ivory and silver. Hand filed vine work.

[Image: doTjQUq.jpg]

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Beautiful work don
Thanks given by:
Holy piss. Do u still make knives like that? That is sweet!!
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2015, 05:09 AM)Captainbeer Wrote: Holy piss.  Do u still make knives like that? That is sweet!!

Haven't made any for a few years. As pointed out, I'm getting older. All the UV from the forge and allergies that build up from the grinding dust take their toll.
I am thinking of making an Ulue (spelling). It seems to be the perfect butchering, skinning and food processing design ever created..

Thanks given by: