Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**OFFICIAL Thread - Season 4 - THE WALKING DEAD**
Lets get this started!!! Season 4 will be here before you know it dancing smiley

Thanks given by:
uggggggggggggg here we go again............ lol
Thanks given by:
I can't wait. Hope they don't break the season into two parts again.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1809951001/

posted before but worth reposting.

comments from the trailer. one it looks like they have done some defensive measures but why not more of the spike tree barriers outside the chainlink fence. there should be layers of defenses to funnel walkers into kill zones. also why not lop off arms and jaws of walkers and stake out on perimeter as outer camo for prison. also why don;t they routinely "clear" walkers on perimeter. also after all they have gone through why no organized sentry duty. if someone is watching no one could get close enough to the fence to drop anything.

also i think one of these armored up a-team style would work wonders for zombie problems http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qGoHBa5AyY
Thanks given by:
I am so ready for season 4

[Image: Y8Si0CrC7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh my wife would look at me all kind of funny, but that there is AWESOME. You find the best pic B

Thanks given by:
Who's ready?
Thanks given by:
I am. Can't wait.

I saw an article a couple weeks ago. It was talking about spin offs. What would people like to see.

I think they could do a couple different ones.

Back story to current and past cast leading up to them all getting together. Could do an episode or two on each person/small group
-Glenn....what happened to him before he met Rick.
-Hershel, Maggie and the rest at the farm. You could do a whole season on all the stuff they kind of filled you in on leading up to Rick and the gang finding the farm
-Morgan....there is a whole season there with what all happened between when Rick left Morgan and his son.....till Rick sees Morgan again in the town

One last thing.....there is a FREE on line college course on the Walking Dead. I don't know what the whole deal is with it, but I saw something about it

Thanks given by:
I hope there wont be any spin offs... that is what usually makes people loose interest!
On another note... We watched World War Z on Saturday and THAT movie was AWESOME!
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2013, 07:47 AM)Alex G. Wrote: I hope there wont be any spin offs... that is what usually makes people loose interest!
On another note... We watched World War Z on Saturday and THAT movie was AWESOME!

DAMMMMMNNNN RIGHT IT WAS!! I want to watch it again it was soo good.

If you like The Walking Dead then you have to watch World War Z!!
Thanks given by: