Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out these turds
We are fishing on the dock at Lake Anna. These asshats actually went between our dock and the bank.

[Image: 92d0fd5a1072bcd027d1b9b9fca7f8d3.jpg][Image: bfdbd1757ff7627344e87e409fd94aa0.jpg][Image: 187c47ac7a63c77c713eaab4a0692e2c.jpg]
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Where is the Loch Ness monster when you need her?
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Lol. Did u say anything to them?
Thanks given by:
Hell yeah we did. The guy operating the trolling motor just laughed and said..we are dying here. I said....I dint give a shit you're an asshole
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Yea that's rough. I fish a million docks BUT if someone is on it I go far around -Yep Butthole 100%
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
They must be from nova..... born and raised. Rude sonsabitches up there
Thanks given by:
(09-19-2015, 10:54 AM)Captainbeer Wrote: They must be from nova..... born and raised.    Rude sonsabitches up there

I have learned to avoid that comment.. rolling

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
floating the Mattaponi in my Yak - hot shot w/ a fancy bass boat came threw - no regard to his "wake" - blew me out of the water - no respect ............
Thanks given by:
That's where a good 6 oz. weight comes in handy....opps didn't see you...sorry lol.
Thanks given by:
I too avoid docks with people on them...but not docks that are unattended.
There are fish, that are owned by the public, swimming in water, that is owned by the public, that flows under that dock.

True, those guys weren't displaying their good manners but I doubt they were illegal either.

It is the dock owner that hangs old ropes or ties a submerged log off their dock that gets my temparature up. And there are a couple on Claytor Lake.

I avoid people as much as possible when I'm fishing but if I lose equipment and endanger life because of one of these "dock owners" that think they own the water too, well, lets just say, it won't be pretty.

You not one on those dock owners are you?

How about a " Hi, how are you? Where you folks from?"
Maybe they will stop and talk with you. They may be once a year fishermen or simply don't understand common courtesy.

Then again they just may be common asshats but if you are the best person on the lake you won't be.

If you, in your big speed boat, try to swamp that guy fishing quietly in a small bay, it might be me.
If he hangs on with one hand and waves with the other while displaying a big smile like he is campaigning for mayor of the lake, it is me.

I am not a curmudgeon, I am THE Curmudgeon!
Thanks given by: