Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greentop employee shoots self
I was looking for a new priming tool when BAM from up front.
The door guard checked to see if a gun was unloaded but no one told him it was a bad idea to hold your hand over the muzzle.
A good lesson from the highly trained staff at green tops.
[Image: S2t0jzi.jpg]
[Image: XP8KRn6.jpg]

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Better his hand than him looking down the muzzle or hitting some innocent bystander. Shame it happened at all.
Thanks given by:
They have had several problems with their guards.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
If memory serves, a police officer recently shot himself at a gun store when he neglected to check and render the pistol he was looking at unloaded. Wonder if there is an element of this to Peternap's story.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
A little more I'm learning. Guard pointed at the barrel and the customer said that's not how you unload it, and reached for it. The guard jerked it away and fired at the same time. The bullet went wild somewhere.
I got tossed out physically for taking pictures.

Thanks given by:
Seems like the guards there are more trouble then they are worth. Maybe they should stick to checking receipts.

The gun owner shares responsibility though. Why walk into any place with a loaded gun unless it is being carried in a holster.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(10-17-2015, 02:06 PM)Thummy Wrote: Seems like the guards there are more trouble then they are worth.  Maybe they should stick to checking receipts.  

The gun owner shares responsibility though.  Why walk into any place with a loaded gun unless it is being carried in a holster.

Absolutely the gun owner shares responsibility. There were no rocket scientists in that fiasco.
I'll bet I could get a good deal on the gun about now.

I took a bolt action in to have a scope mount installed. When I took it out of the car, I checked it and left the bolt open. When I handed it to the door troll he started yanking on the open bolt trying to open it......

Thanks given by:
I haven't had a chance to make it down to GT but in a way I am wary about a lot of the door guys who attempt to handle firearms when taking them or checking them from customers.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(10-17-2015, 06:03 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: I haven't had a chance to make it down to GT but in a way I am wary about a lot of the door guys who attempt to handle firearms when taking them or checking them from customers.

Greentops is the only place in the area that does it.

Thanks given by:
Hopefully this will be the impetus to remove them.
Thanks given by: