Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saskatchewan or Midwest
Anybody ever been? Decided I'm gonna make a trip up to the duck mecca. Gonna take a couple years to plan and research when and where I wana go up there and try to stay a whole week. This is a whole new hurdle with goin into another country so I wana make sure I have all my bases covered, but may just hit the Midwest for some action. It should be awesome!
Thanks given by:
If duck hunted Canada. Easy to cross with your guns. Just a single form and they issue you a temporary gun id. Then just buy your licenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
No problem getting your firearms in and out of Canada... You will  /can see more birds up there on a four day hunt than you will see all season long here!  I think,also....from what I have heard..... chances of meeting locals,making friends for  posible future hunts in the area are greater in Canada that in the states....... Just a thought! I know folks that go every year and hunt private farms .....on their own!! And smoke em too!!!
Share your passion, that a kid hunting!
Thanks given by: