Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Federal duck stamp.
(09-15-2016, 10:44 AM)Scott85 Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:21 AM)dwhipper61 Wrote: I got mine two weeks ago.

Did you order it off the VDGIF website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did order it through DGIF.  Can't remember how long ago though.
Thanks given by:
Talked to a warden at the fair today. He said if you had your license saved to your phone you were legal with the federal stamp as long as it was with you and signed. He also said when I got my tags I could just stick it on there but I was good either way as long as I signed it
Thanks given by:
Good to hear. I got mine in the mail finally
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2016, 04:14 PM)skimerhorn Wrote: Talked to a warden at the fair today. He said if you had your license saved to your phone you were legal with the federal stamp as long as it was with you and signed. He also said when I got my tags I could just stick it on there but I was good either way as long as I signed it

So if I sign and attach the stamp to my MI license, it will still be good as long as I carry it while hunting here in VA?
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2016, 07:47 PM)EmptyElk Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 04:14 PM)skimerhorn Wrote: Talked to a warden at the fair today. He said if you had your license saved to your phone you were legal with the federal stamp as long as it was with you and signed. He also said when I got my tags I could just stick it on there but I was good either way as long as I signed it

So if I sign and attach the stamp to my MI license, it will still be good as long as I carry it while hunting here in VA?

That's exactly what the warden told me. Just make sure you have you state license saved on your phone to show them if you don't have a paper copy. I can pull mine up thru the app
Thanks given by: EmptyElk
sexy

[Image: 6f1e51592d738862ca0cde8f07061e66.jpg]

"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 12:56 PM)vadeerslayer Wrote: sexy

[Image: 6f1e51592d738862ca0cde8f07061e66.jpg]

So, if I pay for my Federal Duck stamp in November, is it expired by January?  I notice, the e-stamp says it's only good for 45 days.

Does the actual stamp last for a full year?  Or do I have to keep buying a new one every 45 days if I keep hunting waterfowl?

I thought I just need to show that I paid for the stamp on my paper license?  

Usually, I get the actual stamp and usually give it to my nephew for his Stamp collection.
Thanks given by: